Information We Collect:
- When you register to our site, use it, complete forms, or register to any of our programs, you directly provide us with most of the information we collect.
- We also collect information about your communications with us, as well as any of your posts on our blogs or forums and your communication with other users of the site.
- In addition, we automatically collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the site, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system. We may also collect information about your location, browsing history, and search queries.
- We may also receive information from third party vendors or other available sources.
Our Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information:
Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a “lawful ground” for processing. This may include, but is not limited to, obtaining your consent, fulfilling a contract with you, or fulfilling a legal obligation.
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
- We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the site, understand how people use the site, and to perform our obligations to you.
- We use the information to ensure marketplace integrity and security, prevent fraud, and comply with lawful requests by public authorities and applicable laws and regulations.
- We may use your information to contact you and send you direct marketing communications and to promote and advertise the site, our services, and the readyzee marketplace.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information:
We will keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some cases, we will retain personal information for longer periods of time, such as for legal or regulatory reasons.
- This site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract.
- Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age, are only permitted to use the site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission.
- Minors under 13 are not permitted to use the site or the readyzee services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties:
- We share personal information with third parties in order to operate the site, provide our services to you, fulfill obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, infringements and illegal activities.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, such as data processors and hosting providers, to assist us in providing our services and operating the site.
Where We Store Personal Information:
Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third-party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and Israel.
We Do Not Track (DNT):
Our site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
The site contains links to third-party sites and if you link to a third-party site from the site, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of readyzee and are not subject to this policy.
We take strong measures to ensure the security of our site, services, and personal information. We use industry-standard technologies and internal procedures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or damage of data. We are regularly PCI DSS certified (regarding payment by credit cards) and contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information provides for the confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. However, the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site. Users who have registered on the Site agree to keep their password confidential and not share it with any third-party. More information about our data security practices can be provided on request.
- The right to obtain information about how and on what basis your personal information is processed and to obtain a copy.
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal information.
- The right to erase your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary or when the processing is unlawful.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when the accuracy is contested or when the processing is unlawful.
- The right to object to decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling.
- The right to receive your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask for it to be shared (ported) to another data controller.
- The right to access safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
You also have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by us and we may be required to stop processing your personal data. If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, including profiling related to such direct marketing. In this case, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us. Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.