About This Course
After completing this project, you will be able to navigate through Adobe Photoshop and you will be able to perform simple tasks to complete a small project. First, you will learn some key terminology, helpful shortcuts, and how to start a new project in Adobe Photoshop. Then, you will learn how to add a photo to Adobe Photoshop, how to crop it, and you will learn how to use the healing brush tool for your photos. Sometimes photos include items that you do not want to necessarily be in there. In this case, the stamp tool will come in handy. You will learn all about the stamp tool and how to improve your photo with it. Lastly, you will learn different options for saving your project so you can use it further or so you can return to it at a later point in time.
The aim of this project is to familiarize you with simple functions in Adobe Photoshop. By the end of this project. you will be able to create a simple photo project.
Skills You Get
- Create a new project, learn key terms, and get comfortable with your setup in Adobe Photoshop.
- Add a photo, use layers, and crop your photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- Learn to use the healing brush tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Practice Assessment (Optional Task: Create a simple edit on a photo)
- Portfolio Activity (Edit a photo and save it with Adobe Photoshop)
- Use the stamp in Adobe Photoshop.
Who This Course is for
Learners design and justify small-scale positive interventions to enhance specific aspects of their personal wellbeing based on the skills acquired in each course of the specialization. Personal reflections are implemented provide learners with the skills to impact their personal and professional lives.
After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich.
- Courses only on personal computer
- We used only official programs & applications